Friday, December 27, 2013

12/27 - Hanoi - Got Dirt?

I blink and open my eyes blearily.  The last vestiges of my dream swirl around in my addled brain.

I dreamt I was Liam Nieson.  No shit.  And I had a wife.  I was telling Cat about my dream and she said "you dreamt you were a lesbian?!!".  Noooo, I was Liem Nieson!  I was an assassin, or a reformed one like he was in the movie Taken.  There were people after me.  I think they were at my house so I called the home phone to see if it rings because you see, if it rang that means they hadn't destroyed my house in a bomb blast or something.  The phone rang and the answering machine picked up.  I hung up before 30 seconds was up so they can't trace the call.  I'm smart like that, because I'm Liem Nieson.  The dream shifts.  I'm at my aunt's house but the house used to belong to my friend Shannon Butler.  Shannon shows up and lets herself in.  I yell at her.  You can't do that!  It's not your house anymore!  The dream continued but I don't remember now.

WTF?!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment