Tuesday, June 19, 2012

6/17 - DFW - Milan via JFK

One of the few times I'll never complain about waking up early.

As I predicted, my excitement kept me up until around 3am.  The alarm buzzes at 6am, some quick last minute packing later, I shuttled off the airport.  Hmm...seems like Sunday morning is a very popular time to travel.

I got to experience my new Bose noise canceling headsets while chilling in first class.  That thing is pretty amazing.  It's ironic how quickly we get attached to gadgets that now "can't live without" that we never thought we wanted.


Landed in JFK for a 3 1/2 hr layover and got to relax at the Admiral's Club for free since I was flying international Business Class.  Girard met up with me in the Admiral's Club and we went in search of food.  We were lallygagging and made it over to the gate when they were already boarding the general populous.  We find our seats and Girard proceeds to play with the comfort settings laying it down into a bed.  The passengers boarding behind us were giving us evil glares of jealousy, hee hee.  Business class is the way to go on these long flights.



No comments:

Post a Comment